Click to view details.
We would love to hear from
you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Welcome to MCSN (Malaysian Christian Songwriters' Network), the 1st ever site created to network all Christian songwriters
from Malaysia. If you are a songwriter, or aspire to be one, this site
will provide you with the resources you may need to improve on your
songwriting skills, as well as provide you with tips on how you can get your
Statement of Faith...
1. We believe in the entire Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, as the inspired Word of God (2Tim. 3:16), the only and absolute truth, the only basis of doctrine and the supreme authority for our life, ministry and faith.
2. We believe in the One true God; a Triune God in three persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We therefore affirm the deity of God the Father, the deity of Jesus, the Son of God, and the deity of the Holy Spirit (Mt 28:19; 1Jn 5:7).
3. We believe that salvation is a free gift of God through the New Birth experience by repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone as the only provision for man's sin and eternal life (Mk 1:15; Jn 3:16; Rom 1:16-17), and in Christ’s virgin birth, humanity, sinless life, death, resurrection and ascension (Rom. 5:8; Jn 3:16; 1 Thess. 4:14; Lk24:1-8; Acts 10:34-41; Lk 24:33-46; Acts 1:1-10; Eph 1:15-23).
4. We believe that Christ’s imputed righteousness received by faith must translate into imparted righteousness lived out in faith in the believer. Therefore, every servant of Christ must live holy life that rejects adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lustfulness, anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, covetousness, idolatry, heresies, jealousy, witchcrafts, evil speaking, etc… (1Pet 1:15-16, Gal 5:19-21, Eph 5:3-5, 1Cor 6:9-10)
5. We believe in the 2nd Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power and great glory (Lk 21:27), in which the living and departed saints will be resurrected and caught up in the air to be with Him forever (2Thess 2:5-8; Rev. 19:11-21, 1Thess 4:15-17).
6. We believe in the Final Judgment where the unbelievers and ungodly who are not found in the Book of Life will be punished eternally in the Lake of Fire, and the righteous, faithful believers will be with Christ and God to reign forever and ever (Rev 20:11-15).
Meet the people behind MCSN...
Accomplished pianist and songwriter, Esther Mui, has written more than 90 songs over a period of 23 years. Most of her songs were written while she served in the worship team at Sungei-Way Subang Methodist Church for 17 years. She served as Music Director for 14 years. A daughter of a Methodist Pastor, Esther’s songs flow from her close walk with God. One can sense the anointing in her life just listening to her songs. Among her best worship songs include “Mary’s song”, “I Need You”, “Lord Have Mercy”, “Di Saat Ini”, “In Brokenness”, and “Lord, Move in the Place”. She has also composed fast and jazzy songs like “Kasih”, “Untuk Mu”, “Jehovah”, “You are the Reason”, “Dengan Sepenuh Hatiku” and others. The song “I Need You” was written when she was just 18 years old.
In 2006, she established one of Malaysia’s top worship website www.m-csn.com (Malaysian Christian Songwriter’s Network). This website features Christian Songwriters in Malaysia and serves as a resource centre to help songwriters. The website made a significant impact in Malaysia.
Esther, a Life Science graduate and a mother of 2, left her career to be a full time homemaker in 1994. It is amazing that this homemaker has made such an important contribution to Malaysian Christian Music. Esther presently worships at Elim House Church. (Email Esther at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Below are some her home-recorded demo tracks playing on Soundclick.
Write to Esther at email@example.com.
For free downloads of Esther's demo tracks, please visit www.m-csn.com/esthermui.htm
Read NST Article (Sunday People) (27 May 2006) by Lam Lin Shi here.
Wah Lok has been a worship leader in Full Gospel Tabernacle since 1981. Over
the last 25 years, he has written more than 100 songs. He holds a Masters
Degree in Engineering, and worked as an Engineer, and later as a Senior
General Manager of a steel company for 14 years. In 1999, he responded to
God's call to full time service and took the position as Principal of Tung
Ling Seminary. He also pastors a Full Gospel Tabernacle branch church in
Pastor Wah Lok is also the founder of Tabernacle Music (www.tabernaclemusic.net), one of Malaysia's leading Christian website that has attracted more than 230,000 visitors, registering over 2.5 millon hits. This multi-talented man has also recently released a joke book entitled "An Ah Beng a Day Keeps the Doctors Away" (www.ahbeng.org).
Pastor Wah Lok has been involved in the planning of MCSN right from the beginning, providing valuable advice and suggestions. His input has contributed to the success of MCSN. Almost all of the album reviews on MCSN are written by Pastor Wah Lok.
Write to Pastor Wah Lok at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2006-2009 MCSN. All Rights Reserved.